The HudsonAlpha AgTech Accelerator (powered by gener8tor) connects cutting-edge, agriculture technology startups to the coaching, capital, and connections they need to build and grow their businesses. This program is in person in Huntsville AL (Rocket City) and across the street from the home of NASA.
HudsonAlpha AgTech Powered by gener8tor leverages HudsonAlpha’s deep experience in agriscience; specifically agriculture genomics, plant breeding and crop diversity; with gener8tor’s national network of mentors and investors, and Huntsville’s innate strengths as a technology hub. The program invests in the best and brightest startups tackling the challenges of sustainably feeding and powering a growing planet.To date, gener8tor’s roughly 1,000 alumni have cumulatively raised more than $1.2B in follow-on financing.
Gener8tor is an American startup accelerator that operates in several US cities, including Madison, Milwaukee, and Minneapolis.As of March 2017, gener8tor was ranked as the top 11th startup accelerator out of more than 150 accelerator programs in the United States by the Seed Accelerator Rankings Project.Since its inception, gener8tor has invested in 180 companies, which have gone on to raise more than $1 billion in total follow-on financing.
Gener8tor runs 3 classes a year and accepts only 5 startups per class. The startups receive a hands-on mentorship, and up to $100,000 of investment.gener8tor offers $20,000 in exchange for 6-7% of equity and another $80,000 in the form of an uncapped convertible note. gener8tor takes no board seats, no preferred shares, and no liquidation preferences.
Benefits of Gener8tor HudsonAlpha AgTech Accelerator Program
- Investment: $100,000 cash investment directly into your current round (if raising) or uncapped convertible note (if not currently raising).
- Cohort Programming: Weekly cohort programming featuring topics including understanding market size, choosing a revenue model, and how to pitch investors.
- $1M+ in Deals & Perks: Amazing deals and perks from vendors like IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk, Hubspot and Microsoft.
- Mentorship, Coaching & One-on-One Meetings: Twelve weeks of individualized coaching and mentorship from the gener8tor team during bi-weekly, one-on-one meetings. One-on-one meetings with 100+ connections including serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and investors.
- Office Space: Participants will be a part of the HudsonAlpha ecosystem and have access to the state-of-the-art facilities across the 152-acre biotech campus. Companies will also have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with HudsonAlpha scientists.
Requirements for Gener8tor HudsonAlpha AgTech Accelerator Program Qualification
- Applications are welcome from startups headquartered anywhere in the world and innovating in any area of agriculture.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Gener8tor on www.gener8tor.com to apply
For more details,visit http://www.gener8tor.com/investment-accelerators/hudsonalpha-agtech