JAMB Result Checker for 2020 examination session
JAMB result is the total score a candidate gets in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam (UTME). In other words, it is the outcome of UTME.
In this article, you will learn how to check your JAMB score without using scratch card. After checking your JAMB score, it’s also advisable to print out the result slip for admission purposes.
If you sat for the last concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam (UTME), you can now check your JAMB result.
To check your JAMB score online, you need the following;
Internet access on your phone or computer, and
Your identification details. But to check your JAMB result offline, any phone can do the job including Nokia torch.
Please, remember to print out your result slip after checking your score. No need to panic. Only those who do not know what they wrote will panic for their results.
How to check JAMB result online
To check your JAMB result online, kindly follow the steps below;
1. Go to JAMB portal at jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults,
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number/ Email address in the space provided,
3. Finally, Click on “Check My Results”.
Your JAMB results will appear on the screen if it’s ready.
Note: If you see this message “No Results Yet,” do not panic. It means your result is not yet ready because the JAMB release results batch by batch.
So, within a short period, your result will be ready.
How to check UTME Result via SMS
Another way to check your JAMB or UTME score is by sending SMS message to 55019. Please, use the same number that was used for registration.
NB: the service charge is N50, so you must have at least 50 credit balance on your line. Your JAMB score will be sent to you shortly as response.
Expect the following response from JAMB
1. If you use a phone number that was not used during registration, you get this response “This phone number was not used for registration.”
2. If your result is ready, you will receive “Dear Mr/Miss ‘YOUR NAME’, your result is as follows…(and your result will be shown)
3. If your result is withheld, you will see ” Result Withheld” or “Result Withheld pending the upload of clarification/documents required from you”
4. If you were absent, you will see “CANDIDATE ABSENT”
5. If you gained unauthorized access to exam hall, you will see “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall”
Use the comment section below to share your JAMB result checker experience with others.