The King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) Deanship of Graduate Studies is pleased to announce that KFUPM offers full MS and PhD scholarships to deserving graduate applicants who have shown a strong aptitude for carrying out original research in the fields of engineering, science, and business.
The Research Institute is the focal point of KFUPM’s applied research initiatives, seeking to both solve pressing scientific and technical issues and put knowledge into reality. More information is available at the following address: http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/ri/ Research Groups at KFUPM.
KFUPM has created 13 Research Groups in Science and Engineering sectors to offer particular support for research in targeted areas of interest to Saudi Arabia.
Outstanding local and foreign graduate candidates who exhibit strong potential for carrying out unique research in the disciplines of engineering, sciences, and business.
- Tuition Fee Covered
- Monthly stipend
- Furnished Housing.
- Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- Prepaid Airfare Ticket and Return Ticket
Documents Required for Application
- Mandatory documents for an application (without which application will not be processed
- Copy of identification (Passport for international applicants / National ID for Saudi nationals / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM).
- Recommendation Letters from academic referees through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- Certificates for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD) if degrees granted.
- GMAT score (for international MBA applicants).
- Other supporting documents (needed for a final decision)
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD) or IELTS score (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for PhD).
- Acceptable GRE General score (min. Quant. is 156, min. Analytical Writing is 4.0).
- Upon approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) are to be sent through postal mail.
How to Apply
According to the Online application Deadlines, the online graduate admission application for the upcoming semester will be accessible through the Online Application link.
Mandatory papers must be uploaded through the Upload System, using the same Login ID and PIN created for the online application, before the Deadlines following the completion of a full online application.
Applications for graduate studies at KFUPM must be submitted by the deadlines listed at this website: http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/deanships/dgs/Pages/en/Application-Deadlines.aspx.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or for additional clarifications at [email protected] or by phone at +966-3-860-2800. You may also visit our website at http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/deanships/dgs/Default.aspx. can follow us using the buttons on Facebook and Twitter.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.