The London South Bank University (LSBU) Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship initiative provides a £3,000 price reduction, allowing postgraduate students to advance in their careers and achieve professional fulfillment.
- 30th June 2023 for September/October 2023
- 30th November 2023 for January/February 2024 (annually)
Eligible Countries: International countries (Non EU/EEU)
Country: United Kingdom
Eligible Field of Study: Courses offered at the University
About The Scholarship
The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship initiative at London South Bank University (LSBU) aims to provide substantial financial assistance to international students pursuing Postgraduate studies at the University. Full-time or part-time study is possible. Courses taken over a period of more than one year will be paid pro-rata, with the total fee not exceeding £3,000.
- Students must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of LSBU’s postgraduate programmes
- Academic excellence (qualifications obtained from outside the UK will be assessed for equivalency using Enic-Naric)
- Evidence of an applicant’s commitment to their future career and previous practical or academic achievement.
Value of Scholarships: A fee reduction of £3,000
Number of Awardees: Seven (7)
Scholarship Duration: Duration of candidate’s course
How To Apply
After they have firmly accepted their unconditional or conditional offer to study at LSBU, candidates must apply online via email. Candidates should apply for admission to LSBU as soon as possible to ensure they receive an offer and have enough time to finish their scholarship application.
To apply for this scholarship, you must first visit the official website on https://www.lsbu.ac.uk/international/fees-and-funding/scholarships for additional details.