Applications for the Microsoft Nigeria Graduate Internship Program are being accepted from eligible and interested candidates.
Microsoft Nigeria is a division of the American multinational firm Microsoft Corporation, which develops, produces, licenses, supports, and distributes computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services. Microsoft Corporation is based in Redmond, Washington.
Three people became billionaires thanks to Microsoft’s 1986 initial public offering, while an estimated 12,000 people became millionaires as a result of the share price increase that followed. It has completed a number of company acquisitions and has increasingly diversified from the operating system market since the 1990s.
- Software engineers (SWEs) collaborate with others to develop creative software solutions and address challenges. Because you care deeply about consumers and product quality, you offer Program Managers technical advice as they take user wants and product requirements into account.
- Additionally, it will be required of you to show that you can pick up and use current new tools, techniques, and methodologies to enhance your solutions.
- As a SWE, you are committed to the conception, creation, and testing of cutting-edge software that will enable every individual and institution on the planet to accomplish more. Please be aware that these positions will begin in the summer of 2023.
- At Microsoft, interns collaborate with teams from around the world on real-world projects while also having fun. You’ll have the ability to foster a sense of community, pursue your interests, and realize your objectives.
- This is your chance to work on cutting-edge technology while implementing your ideas and solutions.
- The internship is created for you to not only conduct excellent work while having the chance to learn and develop, but also to experience our culture, which is full of memorable events, executive participation, and interactions with varied community members.
- Applies engineering concepts to develop sound and innovative engineering solutions for complicated issues.
- Quickly picks up new engineering techniques and integrates them into work procedures.
- Seeks input, then makes improvements to his or her technological solutions using internal or industry best practices.
- Shows aptitude at scheduling tasks and finishing software projects in a collaborative team setting.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship
- Programming experience in an object-oriented language (C, C#, C++, Java, Python).
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Click Here to apply
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.