Be informed that the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) recruitment portal for 2022/2023 has begun. The NAF recruitment portal was opened on December 19, 2022. In this post, we will show you the link to submit your NAF recruitment application.
NAF has commenced the 2022 enlistment process of suitable qualified graduates and post-graduates as Direct Short Service (DSSC) cadets in various professions. You may like to check Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Past Questions And Answers (PDF).
What is NAF DSSC about?
The Direct Short Service (DSSC) is a type of commission on the Nigerian Air Force which is open to both civilians and serving military officers. The course is the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specific fields.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Marital status must be single.
- Must be between the age bracket of 20 and 30 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Second Class Upper for holders of University Degree or Upper Credit for HND holders from recognized Polytechnics.
- Candidates must possession NYSC discharge certificate or Letter of Exemption.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
How to apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online through the NAF recruitment portal at https://www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
Kindly note that the application closing date is on 30th January 2023.
Note: All applicants should be aware that NAF enlistment processes are FREE OF CHARGE, and no payment should be made at any point in the exercise.
Also, be aware that NAF has NOT commissioned any agent or person to carry out any activity related to enlistment into the Service. Applicants should therefore be wary of scammers and fake online portals out there to defraud unsuspecting members of the public.
Also be informed that the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment is ongoing. If you are yet to apply for NSCDC recruitment, check out NSCDC Releases New Link To Fill Recruitment Application Form.