Do you wish to login to your Npower portal in 2021? If ‘yes’, you are in the right place. To be able to login into your Npower portal dashboard after registration or during registration, you need to strictly adhere to instructions provided on this page.
Please, note that you can only login to your Npower dashboard after you have created Npower account (passed first registration stage) or successfully completed your online registration. Because it is only then you would have dashboard.
Note: If you start online registration at Npower PORTAL (after creating account with your email and password), but have not completed the registration, you can login to your dashboard to continue your registration from where you stop.
List of things you can do on your N-power portal dashboard
When logged in, below are list of things you can do in your N-power dashboard;
- Get updates/notifications
- Update data on your profile
- View application status
- Continue your Npower application
- Validate your Npower account
- Write Npower assessment test, and so on.
How to login to your Npower portal dashboard for 2021 recruitment
To login to your Npower recruitment portal dashboard, follow the steps below;
1. Go to Npower 2021 official portal at https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login
2. Enter your registered email address and password
3. Finally, click on “Login to Portal” button.
Note: If you forget your Npower dashboard login password, you can use recovery option to reset your password.
Below is how to reset your Npower portal password:
- Click on “Reset Password” link, and enter your email address in the space provided.
- Click on “Reset my password” button.
Read recommended posts below:
Please, share this article to help other Npower candidates using the social media buttons on this page.
Kindly drop your question or contribution in the comment section below.