Did you apply for N-power scheme? If ‘yes’, get ready for physical verification exercise. This post will show you the Npower requirements for physical verification and other important information that you may need to know about the exercise. The Npower scheme has different stages for applicants to go through before they can be recruited into the program. You can check out the Seven (7) Npower Stages.
Here we shall focus on the Npower physical verification stage and its requirements. The first stage of the Npower program is online registration, which has been concluded. So, after you have been shortlisted for the physical verification stage, you will need to provide certain documents for verification. See how to check your Npower ID Number for Data collection.
Requirements for N-power physical verification
Successful candidates are to provide the following documents for screening;
- Educational qualification: SSCE, OND, NCE, HND or B.Sc depending on the category you applied for.
- Age declaration: Birth certificate, Baptismal Card, Immunization Record Card, Court Affidavit.
- Employment status: Tell them you are not employed.
- NYSC Certificate (Discharge Certificate or letter of exemption)
- National Identity Number (NIN)
- Passport photograph
Upon producing the requirements, the Npower official would have to screen the documents during the physical verification. Any document that is not valid would be rejected, and such candidate may be disqualified.
You are advised to go for the verification with all the documents uploaded during online registration.
N- power physical verification date for Batch C
The Npower physical verification for 2021 Batch C Stream 1 commences from September 10, 2021.