Npower Tech Past Questions & Answers (Free download)
After we released N-power test past questions and answers on N-Agro, N-Teach, N-Health, etc. A lot of people have been asking us “What about Npower Tech past questions and answers?”.
The good news is, we have compiled the Npower Tech (N-Tech) past questions & answers, and you will get it right here for free. You can also check out our compilation of Nigeria police recruitment past questions and answers.
Note: Npower Tech prospective corps will write combination of General test of English language, quantitative, verbal reasoning, etc. But here we compiled only technical questions. See general Npower test past questions and answers for other combinations.
Npower Tech Past Questions and Answers
Below are N-power Technical past questions and answers;
1) Which of this is an animation?
A. Tales by Moonlight
B. Sounds of Music
C. Tom and Jerry
D. Barney and Friends
2) Which of these is a key component of graphic illustration?
D. Light and Shade
3) You have a Cisco mesh network. What protocol allows multiple APs to connect with many redundant connections between nodes?
4) Which of the following are the decimal and hexadecimal equivalents of the binary number 10011101?
A. 159, 0x9F
B. 185, 0xB9
C. 157, 0x9D
D. 155, 0x9B
5) Video output from a recording is called
6) To back up an IOS, what command will you use?
A. Backup IOS disk
B. Copy ios tftp
C. Copy tftp flash
D. Copy flash tftp
7) Which of the following is true concerning Web services standards?
A. Led by only one group.
B. Important so that the web can flourish.
C. Helped by cooperation between companies.
D. Not necessary at this time.
8) Unix Operating System is an __.
A. Time sharing Operating System
B. Multi-user Operating System
C. Multi-tasking Operating System
D. All of the Above
9) Which command displays RIP routing updates?
A. Debug ip route
B. Show protocols
C. Debug ip rip
D. Show ip route
10) Which of the following is 2D animation software?
A. Corel Draw
B. Toon Boom
C. MS Paint
See how to apply for Npower Geep loan.
11) Convert 1110101010000111 bits to byte
A. 16 byte
B. 8 byte
C. 4 byte
D. 2 byte
12) What does the command router A (config)#line cons 0 allow you to perform next?
A. Set your console password.
B. Disable console connections.
C. Shut down the router.
D. Set the Telnet password.
13) What PPP protocol provides dynamic addressing, authentication, and multilink?
14) If you wanted to delete the configuration stored in NVRAM, what would you type?
A. delete nvram
B. erase nvram
C. erase startup
D. erase running
15) Which of the following is not a post-production software?
B. Adobe Premiere
C. Adobe After Effects
D. Fruity Loops
16) Painting can be done with the following except?
C. Graphic Tablet
17) ___ is an example of input device.
A. Laser jet printer
B. Computer output in Microfilm
C. Dot matrix printer
D. Optical mark recognition
E. None of the above
18) Internet is an abbreviation for
A. International network of systems
B. International network for communication
C. Internal network of communication
E. None of the above
19) Each of these are major classes of computer software except
A. Application software
B. Data management software
C. Input management software
D. Word processing software
E. Utility software
20) You are working on a router that has established privilege levels that restrict access to certain functions. You discover that you are not able to execute the command show running-configuration. How can you view and confirm the access lists that have been applied to the Ethernet 0 interface on your router?
A. show ip access-lists
B. show access-lists
C. show ip interface Ethernet 0
D. show interface Ethernet 0
21) Which of the following is the valid host range for the subnet on which the IP address 192.168.168.188 255.255.255.192 resides?
- Which one of the following is true regarding VLANs?
A. You should not have more than 10 switches in the same VTP domain.
B. VTP is used to send VLAN information to switches in a configured VTP domain.
C. VLANs only work if you have a complete Cisco switched internetwork. No off-brand switches are allowed.
D. Two VLANs are configured by default on all Cisco switches.
23) What is the maximum distance with maximum data rate for 802.11b?
A. Over 200 feet
B. About 90-100 feet
C. About 65-75 feet
D. About 150 feet
24) A transitive dependency is which of the following?
A. A relation that is in second normal form.
B. A relation that is in first normal form.
C. A functional dependency between two or more key attributes.
D. A functional dependency between two or more non-key attributes.
25) Failure to control confidentiality may lead to loss of competitiveness.
26) The command to eliminate a table from a database is
A. DELETE TABLE CUSTOMER
B. DROP TABLE CUSTOMER
C. REMOVE TABLE CUSTOMER
D. UPDATE TABLE CUSTOMER
27) What is the frequency range of the IEEE 802.11b standard?
28) The part of a computer system that performs operations on operands is
A. operating system
C. control unit
D. arithmetic and logic unit
E. none of the above
29) Which WLAN IEEE specification allows up to 54Mbps at 2.4GHz?
30) ___ does not interrupt a running process.
A. A device
C. Scheduler process
D. Power failure
31) Japanese animation is called?
32) Which of these is a primary color?
33) Polygons are made up of the following except?
34) All the following software can be classified as utility software
A. WinRAR compression
B. virus scanners
C. disk defragmentation
D. system profile status
E. All of the above
35) What is Ctrl + H used for in MS Excel?
A. Find only
B. Increase row height
C. Find and Hide
D. Hide current column or row
E. Find and Replace
36) In terms of animation, rendering means?
A. Setting a light
B. Getting the output
C. Modelling a character
D. Sending the output
37) Which of these is an animation company?
38) Which of these is not a rainbow color?
39) The main classifications of animation are
A. 2D & 3D
B. 3D & 4D
C. 1D & 2D
D. 1D & 3D
40) A PC based video editing software is
A. Disk Manager
B. Security Center
41) How often are BPDUs sent from a layer 2 device?
A. Every 10 minutes
B. Every 2 seconds
C. Every 30 seconds
42) What is the maximum data rate for the 802.11a standard?
43) The process of adjusting colors of different footage to match seamlessly is called
B. Scale of Color
C. Color Correction
D. Color Shaping
44) Which of these was not a painter?
D. Michael Angelo
45) Generating movement by displaying a series of images using frames is called
B. Key framing
D. Background painting
46) Graphics illustrations can be used for?
47) The pictorial explanation of the script is known as
A. Story Line
B. White Board
D. Picture Board
48) Which of these is not used in digital graphic illustration?
C. Graphic Tablet
D. Light Box
49) Which of these is NOT a process of animation?
B. Walk Cycle
C. Lip Syncing
50) Which of the following is not a software for graphics and design?
A. Corel Draw
B. M.S. Paint
51) Which of these is NOT a form of animation?
B. Stop Motion
52) Processed and meaningful data is called __?
A. data information system