We are pleased to inform the applicants of the federal government’s job creation and skills empowerment programme, also known as N-Power that the management of the scheme is still in the process of screening applicants.
When Nyscinfo.com called their office, below is the response we got;
“Hello, kindly note that Npower is in the process of screening applicants. All successfully applicants will be contacted via necessary channels for the next course of action.
Kindly check www.nasims.gov.ng for any fresh updates.”
Please, note that all successful candidates will be sent a mail and given directions on the next stage. Candidates not selected can re-apply for the next batch of the programme as soon as it opens for application.
N-Power Batch C Customer Care
For all enquires and complains, contact Npower through the N-Power customer care line. Details are as shown below:
- Phone Number: 018888340 or 018888189.
- Email address: send a mail to email@example.com.
Opening days: Mondays to Fridays (Time: 9AM – 9PM). Saturdays (9AM-2PM).
Kindly share this information across to other N-power Applicants.
- 5 Things That Will Disqualify You From Npower Batch C
- Why you should Visit Npower NASIMS Self Service Portal after End Of Test
- Npower Closes Test Portal, Begins Screening for Batch C Applicants