This article will give you a clearer explanation of activities on NYSC 2020 Batch A Time Table.
Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) may not understand some important information on the NYSC official time table. So, we will explain all the activities on the NYSC time table for better understanding.
The Explanations of NYSC 2020 Batch ‘A’ Time Table Activities
Below are the clear NYSC time table explanation;
1. 2019 Batch ‘C’ Post Mobilization Workshop 27th – 29th January, 2019
During this period, NYSC conducts a Post mobilization for 2019 Batch ‘C’. At the workshop, the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) and the NYSC management review the mobilization policies for 2019 Batch ‘C’. Don’t worry about this, it is only for NYSC and your Institution.
2. 2020 Batch ‘A’ Pre-Mobilization Workshop 3rd – 7th February 2019
NYSC conducts a Pre-Mobilization Workshop to commence the mobilization process of 2020 Batch A. At the workshop, the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) and the Management of NYSC discuss the mobilization policies.
But this should not bother you, don’t worry about it, just move to number 3
3. Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/Prospective Corps Members 7th – 10th February 2020.
During this period, the NYSC National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja will visit your Institution for sensitization. They will teach you the Do’s and Don’ts and other things about NYSC.
Note: This exercise has been inactive for some times now, and you don’t need to worry yourself over that. For now, you’ll get all sensitization/briefing at nyscinfo.com
4. Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs 10th – 14th February 2020.
During this period, all the Corps Producing institutions (your school) will upload the Senate List on the NYSC portal. If your name is not on the uploaded Senate List, you’ll not be able to register online.
Also, the list of those who want to revalidate will be uploaded. Although, these days, NYSC do it automatically. So no need for your school to upload your name for revalidation. If you register with previous Batch, but did not go to camp, you will be automatically placed on the revalidation list.
5. Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs 10th – 14th February 2020.
During this period, just after uploading Senate list, Corps Producing Institutions (your school) will take the hard copies of the Senate list to the NYSC Abuja Headquarters for physical verification.
After submitting the hard copies of the Senate list to NYSC Headquarters, PCM will start seeing their names on the Senate List. >>Check Your Name on NYSC Senate List
6. Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates 14th – 25th February 2020.
During this period, the NYSC online portal will open to accept applications from both foreign and locally trained Prospective Corps Members.
7. Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers. 14th – 29th February 2020.
During this period, the NYSC state deployment and relocation officers will be begin to accept complaints from Prospective Corps members.
So, if you have any issue before or after your online registration, you can complain to the appropriate officer.
Please, beware of fraudsters, anyone who ask you for money is not working for NYSC.
8. Action by ICT Department 2nd – 6th March 2020.
During this period, just after your online registration, the NYSC ICT department will check and process the information you submitted to them. They are totally responsible for NYSC data base.
9. Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs 6th – 10th March 2020
During this period, NYSC ICT will notify Prospective Corps Members to print their Call-up letters.
From your Call-up letter, you’ll see your state of deployment, the date to report and other vital information.
Some will be posted to Lagos, Borno, Adamawa etc
10. Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions 6th – 10th March 2020.
During this period your school will begin to receive Call-up letter for PCM who opt to pick up their Call-up letters from their Institutions by not paying N3000. which is required to be paid for those that wish to print their Call-up letter at the comfort of their homes.
11. Commencement of 2020 Batch “A” Orientation Course
This is the date that the NYSC Orientation Camp Course will commence for 2020 Batch A. CIick Here to see the date.