In August 2023, Lagos, Nigeria will play home to the third national conference on adolescent and youth health and development, dubbed Eko 2023. SAYPHIN is requesting proposals for logo designs and conference concept ideas with the following themes: Reaching 2030 Goals: Promoting Adolescent and Youth Health Through Innovation.
We are looking for a logo design that embodies creativity, innovation, and youth in relation to the conference’s theme in line with the 2030 development goals and the diversity among young people, particularly in this modern age.
All Nigerians between the ages of 10 and 29 are welcome to apply. The coherence of the concept and design will be taken into consideration while evaluating submissions; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or handicap will not be taken into account.
- File type – PNG and Vector File of design (Adobe illustrator or Corel Draw)
- Color versions – white, black and full color (no more than 4 colors used)
- Color catalogue – State the catalog of colors used (CYMK, RGB, Web, PMS Color Chart)
- Font – Any licensed fonts for primary and secondary fonts (include zipped fonts used in submission)
- Submitted in English language
- Maximum 200 words explanation of design concept (MS word)
- 1st Prize – N100,000
- 2nd Prize – N50,000
- 3rd Prize – N25,000
All winners will receive a registration scholarship to attend the Conference in August 2023, in Lagos, Nigeria.
10 of the best logo concepts will be chosen through a blind review process, and designers will be contacted to continue talks about their proposal for the semi-final stage. Three designs will go to the final phase, where the designers will collaborate with the conference design team to polish their logo concepts. The winning logo will be chosen by a 10-person team of young specialists in adolescent and youth health who will vote on their favorite design.
How To Apply
- Entry must be emailed as a zipped folder with email subject – EKO 2023 LOGO CONTEST SUBMISSION
- Email submission with your full name, date of birth and phone number to: [email protected]
- All entries must be submitted on or before 5pm Nigeria Time, July 29, 2022.
Finalists will be notified by August 1, 2022.
Winning logo will be announced on August 12, 2022 at the conference launch event.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.