Applications for the Sterling Bank Graduate Development Program (SMDP) 2022 are solicited from interested and qualified candidates.
In Nigeria, Sterling Bank Plc, sometimes known as “Your one-customer bank,” is a full-service national commercial bank. The Central Bank of Nigeria has granted Sterling Bank a license to operate as a full-service national commercial bank (CBN)
In its more than 50 years of operation, Sterling Bank (previously NAL Bank) has merged with four other banks and transformed from the leading investment banking institution in the country to a full-fledged commercial bank.
The Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) is a custom recruitment campaign that leads into a rigorous 12-month rotational program where you can gain experience and cross-border exposure to help you become a well-rounded professional with a variety of skills & competencies you can apply to various areas within Sterling while you also GROW personally.
Additionally, the Sterling Management Development Program seeks to create Next-Gen executives who will significantly influence the layout of Sterling’s future.
- A minimum of Master’s Degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
- Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
- Computer-Based Test
- Assessment Centre
- Management Interview
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.