Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for the diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. Unilever believes a diverse workforce allows for matching of growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever, the interest is for every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you.
About Unilever Nigeria Plc
Unilever Nigeria Plc. is engaged in the manufacture and marketing of foods and food ingredients, and home and personal care products. The Company’s segments are Food Products, Home Care and Personal Care products. Its Foods Products segment includes sale of tea, savory and spreads. Unilever was founded on 2 September 1929, by the merger of the Dutch margarine producer Margarine Unie and the British soapmaker Lever Brothers. During the second half of the 20th century, the company increasingly diversified from being a maker of products made of oils.
Benefits of Unilever Digital Internship Program
- Develop Network Topology for the Control systems network
- Document control system devices IP Address list
- Cyber Security templates update
- Use skills to improve Control System Network
- Setup Ethernet devices
- Digital Factory (DFOS). Create templates for packing lines in excel
- Create Tag structure for DFOS
- Configure Webpage for Digital Factory
- Develop Reports for Server Clients and Devices
- Create Maintenance Documentation
- Develop IT related training material
- Carry out digitization project work
- Assist artisans and technicians on Network and IT related issues
- Carry out MSSQL database Maintenance (i.e Backups, Fine Tuning,user maintenance ,Indexing etc)
- Perform OT Network Health Checks
- Perform OT Server and Desktop maintenance(backups, Anti-virus updates, windows patching, health checks)
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP’s) and One Point Lessons (OPL’s) for Control system devices on Ethernet.
Requirements for Unilever Digital Internship Program Qualification
To be considered for the Unilever Digital Internship 2023, interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Matric with Core Mathematics & Physical Science
- Completed Relevant Diploma/ Degree in IT Support, Hardware and Software
- Requiring experiential training Candidates need to provide their Academic Transcript with their CVs.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Anti-Virus Software
- Execellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Azure
- Power BI
- Working Knowledge of Networks
- Any OPC UA Tag configurator
- IOT devices, Hubs
- Database programming and Maintenance
- CompTIA A+ (Advantageous)
- Configuration of Ethernet devices
- Acronis or any other cyber protect solutions
- VMWare ESXi or any other Hyperviser
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to https://unilever.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/ to apply.
- Applicants will be required to attach proof of qualification certificates and ID copy should be attached to their CV as supporting documents.
- Proof of qualification certificates and ID copy should be attached to your CV. If you do not attach the supporting documentation stated in the advert by the closing date, please regard your application as disqualified.
NOTE: If you don’t hear from us within 14 days from the date that you applied, please regard your application as disqualified.
For more details, visit http://careers.unilever.com/job/johannesburg/digital-intern/34155/50010333856