Are you an international student from a developing country? Then you should apply for the Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship 2022. A male or female student who has successfully completed a secondary education with good grades is the ideal candidate for the Wells Mountain scholarship.
The Wells Mountain Initiative grant promotes undergraduate students to pursue degrees in community-oriented disciplines and to be change agents in their respective communities, countries, and the globe at large.
WMI awards education scholarships to highly driven and ambitious young individuals in underdeveloped nations who are pursuing undergraduate degrees with inadequate financial resources. The award aims to enable students pursue degrees in medical and health services, community development, law, education, social sciences, and engineering that will benefit their own communities the most.
Criteria for Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship for Developing Countries:
- Applicants must be studying in either their native country or another developing country.
- Applicants must be in the process of obtaining their first bachelor’s degree or diploma.
- Applicants have showed a commitment to giving back by volunteering prior to applying and want to live and work in their home country after graduation.
- Original transcript of grades from secondary school
- Original grading key to interpret secondary school grades
- Original transcript of grades from tertiary studies (if applicable)
- Original results from your national exam.
- Original grading key to interpret scores on your national exam
- Clear personal photo
- Essay (topic is stated on the application form)
- 2021 application form
- Personal essay statement
- Two recommendation letters
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online by filling out an application form and uploading the necessary papers. By December 1, 2021, the WMI Scholars Program application will be published on the official website.