Are you a passionate young tech enthusiast looking to explore the world’s limitless potential?
Wema Bank Plc is now taking applications from young people who are passionate about technology and want to learn more at its 2023 Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp
Your participation in the 13-week Hybrid Tech Bootcamp, which will assist you in developing cutting-edge skills across the tech ecosystem, is warmly welcomed by the ALAT Tech Team.
The Bootcamp will give participants the chance to get practical knowledge in a variety of fields, including UI/UX, Data Science, Product Management, Product Development, Business Analytics, Full-stack Engineering, DevOps Engineering, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, and many others.
- Must not be more than 27 years old on your next birthday.
- Must have five credits in O’levels (Waec or NECO)
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have University Statement of Result or Certificate.
Benefits of Wema Bank Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp
Here are the perks you get to enjoy:
- ech Exchange Programs
- Start-Up Idea Pitches with cash prizes for winners
- International Tech Pilgrimage
- An Opportunity to Create and Product-Manage your own Platform/Product within the bank.
- An internship experience in a Global Tech Company.
- Global Certifications embedded in Bootcamp.