Ecobank has come up with the fourth Edition of its Financial Technology (Fintech) Challenge. Therefore, if you’re a Fintech living in one of the fifty-four (54) countries in Africa, waste no time in applying for the 2021 Ecobank Fintech Challenge.
With this current challenge, interested Fintech will be reached to. Once identified, they’ll be supported with the aid of Ecobank thirty-three (33) markets in Africa. Read also: Our Greener Future Campaign 2021 By World Bank.
A demo, and sample of interested Fintech product is required for selection. Those selected are to partake in the Ecobank Fintech innovation fair, after which three (3) finalist will be selected and awarded.
Induction of finalist into the Ecobank Fintech fellowship will take place, and deserving benefits will follow.
Benefits Attached To The 2021 Ecobank Fintech Challenge
The following opportunities are compulsory for the finalist;
- Cash prizes meant for the finalist for becoming winners of the Challenge. With the first position going with fifteen thousand dollars ($15,000), the second position with twelve thousand dollars ($12,000), and the third with ten thousand dollars ($10,000).
- Product roll out across thirty (30) markets in Africa.
- Partnership as a local service provider in one country harboring the markets.
- Access to the banks’ sandbox, which will help strengthen their products in the pan-African markets.
- Access to the bank’s VC partners for exploration of funds.
Without doubt, the Challenge is an opportunity for entrepreneurs, especially startups, to excel as Fintech in Africa. And also to be recognized globally.
How To Apply For 2021 Ecobank Fintech Challenge
Interest persons are to upload their application by clicking here.
The deadline to submit application into the Challenge is 20th of September, 2021.
For further enquiry: Kindly visit the official webpage of 2021 Ecobank Fintech Challenge here
As our esteem reader, don’t hesitant to share this information with Friends and relatives through other social media platforms.