The National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA) is a volunteer programme for Nigerians to contribute toward the development of Agricultural projects to guarantee food and nutrition security in Nigeria. The programme usually last for six (6) months. In this post, we will show you how to apply for NALDA recruitment in Nigeria, just keep reading. Also check out CBN recruitment update.
Requirements for NALDA Recruitment
To be shortlisted for NALDA job, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- A valid means of identification (voters’ card or National National ID card). See how to check your National Identity Number (NIN) with your mobile phone.
- Minimum of OND qualifications or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have basic computer skills.
- Must be dependable and punctual, respect and maintain confidentiality of the organization.
How to apply for NALDA recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply for NALDA recruitment;
- Visit NALDA official portal at https://www.nalda.ng/nalda-volunteer
Click on ‘Register now’, and fill the nalda registration form with your information.
Finally, click ‘Submit’ button.
Remember to upload a passport photograph of yourself, and cross-check the information you entered before submitting your application.
Below are information you would required to provide;
- Full name
- Valid email address and phone number
- Gender (male or female)
- Marital status (single, married, divorced)
- State of origin
- Education level
- Current address (address of the place you currently living)
- Job experience.
Note: Submitting wrong information will lead to automatic disqualification.
See other jobs you may be intersted in;
Kindly share this information with friends on social media. Thanks!