the LMI program is intended to prepare and empower dynamic young leaders interested in public sector leadership, particularly in legislative by giving them the essential hands-on training and engaging them in governance and public service through collaborative and inclusive leadership.
The Fellowship Program will last 3 weeks and include residential training; it will also include a month-long internship and a month of virtual instruction and community engagement.
- Minimum educational qualification of Degree/HND
- Citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Strong and demonstrable leadership skills with a demonstrable and credible track record of service to community and society
- English fluency (oral and written) & development of creativity and innovation for practical, workable solutions, inclusive and sustainable
- Patriotic, visionary and passionate about Nigeria’s stability, growth and development with Interest and vision for participating in the Nigerian legislature
- Willingness to commit to the values and full programme of the LMI
- Between Ages 21 – 35
- You Will Learn Fundamentals of Nation Building
- You Will Learn Parliament: The Heart of Democracy
- You Will Learn Soft Skills for the Effective Legislator
How To Apply
To apply, visit Legislative Mentorship Initiative (LMI)
Fill and submit online application form
Submit Personal Statement & Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Upload a one-minute application video
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.