FirstBank offers women in MSMEs a single-digit loan with gender support called the FirstGem Fund Scheme to help them with working capital and asset financing needs.
- Working Capital – To purchase raw materials or stock in trade.
- Time/Term Loan – To purchase assets (specialized assets may be financed on exceptional basis)
- Women Owned /Led MSMEs in the following sectors
- Food / Beverage processing & Packaging
- Beauty and cosmetics
- Confectionaries, Catering & Restaurants
- Transportation (Logistics)
- Agric/Agro-Allied (retail value chain)
- Min amount of N500, 0000 and Maximum of N3,000,000 (based on eligibility)
- Interest Rate – 9% p.a
- Tenor 12 – 24 months based on facility type
- Management fee: 0.5% flat (one off)
- Keyman Insurance: 0.5% (one-off)
How To Apply
Go to First Bank of Nigeria PLC on www.firstbanknigeria.com to apply
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.