In accordance with its Corporate Social Responsibility, Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited, Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture, welcomes applications from properly qualified persons for the following positions:
Category Of Awards
Host / Transit Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC Host / Transit Communities
Host / Transit Communities National Merit Award: For applicants from Non-Host / Transit Communities.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
- Only indigenes of NAOC Host / Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and the Imo States Should apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Sciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC / NAE / AENR / NACPFA
- The Aptitude Test will be held at selected locations that will be disclosed to applicants at a later date, and applicants will be responsible for all transportation costs to and from the Aptitude test locations.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.