Agip Oil is a big integrated energy firm dedicated to expansion in the areas of oil and gas exploration, production, transportation, transformation, and marketing.
Our style of doing business is dedicated to minimizing and managing operational risks, with a focus on operating excellence, health, safety, and the environment.
Interested and qualified applicants are welcome to apply for AGIP Oil & Gas’s Latest Job Recruitment.
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator within NAE in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
You will be responsible for coordinating, in accordance with Company policies and procedures, and the guidelines of his superior, the logistics activities of NAE.
Ensuring the correct application of the Operative Procedures / Method Statements
You will be responsible for the following as a member of NAE’s Technical Division:
- Managing a fleet of air crafts, both company-owned and hired, as well as their drivers, to coordinate air transportation for the district office; advising on the need to buy or hire more air crafts to meet requirements.
- Advising his superiors on qualitative/quantitative alterations to the means of air transportation available to the district in order to provide adequate and efficient air transportation service, as well as advising on the need to improve the service as needed.
- Ensure that aviation services are managed efficiently, effectively, and safely. The in operations are included in the rules.
- Supervising warehousing activities, assuring the maintenance of economic stock levels, and the timely and efficient execution of operations in the unit in compliance with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Promoting the improvement of current warehouse procedures and collaborating with IT in the computerization of activities and employee training, in order to coordinate warehouse activities in the field.
- Coordinating and determining the frequency of inventory checks on the Company’s mobile assets and stock items; identifying any anomalies, providing advise on stock balance adjustments, and implementing the indicated corrective actions
- Providing for the monitoring and control of actions carried out by contractors, as well as the verification of costs billed against contracts
- Ensure coordination with the Services Coordinator for efficient operations in NAE Support Services (i.e. Transport, Warehouse). Comply with the requirements of the Company’s various HSE policies, using the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines, and providing proper HSE working conditions to all employees.
Qualifications And Requirements
B.Sc / HND in an Engineering discipline (Civil).
Previous relevant experience in the sector
Knowledge of safety rules and regulation.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.