The Niger Delta Power Holding Corporation Limited was established as a fast-track power infrastructure development company with the mission of managing power projects under the Nigerian government’s National Integrated Power Project (NIPP) scheme. We currently have Africa’s largest fleet of power plants under our control.
The NDPHC internship program is a CSR effort that focuses on capacity building and skills development for Nigerian Engineering graduates to work and study for a period of twelve (12) months.
Engineering graduates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must have a Degree / Higher National Diploma (HND) from any of the relevant Engineering fields with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) Degree / Upper Credit:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical / Production Engineering
- Mechatronics / Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Must have graduated from University / Polytechnic not earlier than 2017.
- Not more than 26 years old by 1st April, 2022
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Program (NYSC).
Qualified candidates will be assigned to NDPHC’s operational power plants and will be allowed to move from one department to the next inside the power plant to gain expertise in the Gas, Generation, and Transmission segments of the electricity / energy industry.
Process of Selection
The competent engineers who match the above criteria will go through the following steps:
- Online Aptitude test
- In-person oral interview.
Note that candidates must pass the previous stage before moving on to the next, and only the best candidates from each stage will be chosen.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.