The Ministry of Education of China founded the Chinese Government Scholarship with the goal of developing great international talent and improving the perception of China’s educational institutions. Qualified individuals are invited to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University for the academic year 2022/2023.
The scholarship aims to assist postgraduate students who are passionate about obtaining a high-quality education in applying to study at a Chinese university. Applicants who are interested in applying should do so before the application deadline.
Criteria for Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following conditions in order to be considered for the scholarship:
- Must achieve Zhejiang University’s basic requirements for postgraduate admission.
- Applicants having Bachelor’s Degree Diplomas from Zhejiang University’s abroad partner universities or the top 500 world universities according to the Shanghai Ranking are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must show that they are capable of both academics and leadership.
Benefits of The Scholarship
- Tuition waiver
- Free accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive medical insurance
How to Apply
Applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship at Zhejiang University must submit their application papers to the International College of Zhejiang University’s Office of Admissions (postgraduate program) by after or in person before the application deadline.
The application package should be labeled “Application for Chinese Government Scholarship 2022” on the envelope.
Room 418, International College Building, West Zone,
Zi-Jin-gang Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
Post Code: 310058.
Please supply the following documents in duplicate:
- Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form, filled out in Chinese or English
- A recent photograph (white background, 35mmx45mm in size).
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form photocopy
- ZJU supervisor’s version of the Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student from 2021.
- Scores on the GRE and the NTS-GAT tests