Aspiring inventors and researchers can apply for the Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers. Over the course of a nine-month period, the Israeli Embassy in Nigeria will give participants with the workspace, equipment, and mentoring they need to turn their ideas into products or solutions, and prototypes that are suitable for industrial adoption. This article reveal how to apply for i-Fair Fellowship
Benefits of i-Fair Fellowship
- Attend a six-month fellowship programme that is offered both online and in person;
- The training in Abuja will be free of charge and will include your airfare, accommodations, meals and daily stipends;
- Expertise from Israel and Nigeria;
- To local and international investment;
- Access to a cutting-edge fabrication and innovation centre where they can create their prototypes for free with the help of top Israeli and Nigerian professionals;
Are you interested in becoming part of the highly regarded Israeli Embassy Fellowship Program?
Eligibility for i-Fair Fellowship
- Citizens of Nigeria are welcome to apply;
- The applicant must be at least 21 years old.
- Located in Nigeria, with ambitions to expand and develop within the Nigerian ecosystem
- Those who have earned a tertiary education;
In one of the following domains, with an invention/innovation that has progressed beyond the concept stage:
- Food Security and Agriculture
- Technology in the Food Industry
- Environmental Management/Renewable Energy
- Medical Equipment
- Inclusion of people with disabilities (Solutions for inclusion of people with disabilities)
How to Apply for i-Fair Fellowship
It is recommend that you produce a three-slide Google Slide presentation before filling out the application form. You will have the option to share the application form as a PDF in the application form. This is optional, but it will aid in their understanding of your concept and so boost your prospects.
To apply, please click here.
Visit i-FAIR for more details.
The deadline: September 30, 2021.
What are your thoughts on this? If you found this post to be useful, please share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other social media platforms.