Oilserv Limited is a major provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation, and commissioning (EPCIC) services and related solutions in the oil and gas industry’s onshore, offshore, and subsea market segments.
The company has combined the expertise of highly skilled and experienced Engineers, Technicians, and other support personnel to deliver Total Quality Services (TQS) to Multinational, Local Oil & Gas, and Power Companies/Industries operating onshore and offshore in Nigeria.
2022 Ingenious Accountants Program (Graduate Trainee Programme)
- The trainee will be assigned to a supervisor and will help with accounting and finance assistance for ongoing and new projects, as well as make suggestions for improvement.
- The trainee should be able to work as part of a group and be willing to listen to and learn from their mentors.
- As a graduate trainee engineer, you’ll be expected to consistently improve your accounting and financial knowledge as well as your innovative abilities.
Requirements and Qualifications
The following qualifications are required of applicants:
- A minimum of 5 credits in SSCE O’Level results at one sitting, including Math and English.
- A second-class lower-division degree in appropriate accounting and finance subjects is required.
- A Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA) is a plus.
- It hasn’t been more than 26 years. Candidates having a relevant Master’s degree who are over the age of 26 will be considered.
- NYSC must be completed or valid proof of exemption from NYSC must be provided.
- 0-2 years of professional experience
How To Apply
If you meet the qualification requirements and are interested, Click Here to apply.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.