Applications for the GE – General Electric 2022 Graduate Internship Program are being accepted from qualified and interested candidates.
General Electric (GE) is a worldwide American conglomerate firm with its main office in Fairfield, Connecticut, and was founded in New York.
GE makes investments to give you the chance to advance your career by offering a path for ongoing on-the-job training and development. Our compensation and benefits are made to reward top performers while assisting you in managing your personal and family needs. Depending on your employment status and national requirements, we provide a comprehensive benefits package.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- In this role you will utilize engineering knowledge and experience to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others.
- You will have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Apply engineering principles to assigned services tasks/projects
- Drive defined technical projects supporting the region’s installed base
- Effectively interface with engineers, customers, and senior management
- Provide support to the engineering leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Aerospace, Chemical or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken skills in English.
How To Apply
Interested persons are advised to click on the link below to apply: