Owens and Xley provide strategic services to small businesses that would not otherwise have access to the technical expertise accessible to larger organizations in the fields of business consultancy, business growth, and planning.
For a vacancy in their company, Owens and Xley is accepting applications. All interested candidates are urged to carefully review the job description and submit their applications before the deadline.
Apply right away for Owens and Xley Consults’ graduate trainee program for 2022. Below is a list of every position that is open:
The Accountant Trainee’s job is to assist the Group Accountant with daily activities that are directly related to the Account department.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Process reimbursement forms
- Prepare bank deposits
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Review and file payroll documents
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Perform other duties as requested
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Must have at least 0-1 year of experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, practices and standards
- Ability to use MS Office and accounting software & databases
- Proficiency in analyzing huge volumes of data.
N60,000 – N80,000 / Month.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.