Here is the best CV writing services in Nigeria to try – we will help you write your CV and cover letter. Check the banner below.
Experts at Nyscinfo.com can assist you in creating a professional, error-free, and well-structured CV that will enhance your chances of getting an interview. We offer the best CV writing services in Nigeria, as well as in other countries like the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK. We understand that a well-written CV is the key to securing interview invitations. Therefore, we will customize your CV to suit the specific job you are seeking.
If you have previously applied for jobs but did not receive any interview invitations, it is possible that the culprit is your CV. Considering the high unemployment rate in Nigeria, you cannot afford to miss out on your desired job opportunity just because of a CV.
Our service costs only N5,000.
This means that with N5,000, you can obtain a professionally written CV. And with N8,000, you can receive both a CV and a cover letter from us.
Features of our CV writing services
We provide the following:
- A professionally written CV that showcases your strengths and achievements.
- A tailored CV that aligns with the type of job you desire.
- You will receive your CV within 48 hours.
- In addition to creating a new CV for you, we can also make necessary adjustments to your existing CV, if you have one.
- Since employers are more likely to read your CV along with a cover letter, we also offer professional cover letter writing.
Our professional CV will expedite your job search.
How it works
Make a payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) for a CV or Eight Thousand Naira (N8,000) for both a CV and cover letter to the following bank account:
- Account Name: Eze Humphery
- Account Number: 3043944711
- Bank Name: First Bank of Nigeria
- Immediately after payment, call +234 810904 3177.
Once your payment is confirmed, we will request your details to help us create a professional CV..
After writing your CV, we will deliver it to you in PDF format via your provided email address.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section below.