In a global village, it’s necessary for citizens to step up. In the near future, some jobs will be rendered obsolete, and new opportunities that can not only earn cash but also have a positive influence will be created in their place. The best IT training courses are required for certain vocations, while others can be self-taught and certified at home. In this article, we will show you best I.T certifications in Nigeria and their fees.
That information technology has become a rage and that it offers many opportunities is nothing new. We’re going to look at the eleven finest IT certifications in Nigeria, and how much they’re going to cost you.
- 1 Best I.T Certifications in Nigeria and their Fees
- 2 1. Isaca Certification
- 3 2. Certified Information Security Manager
- 4 3. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- 5 4. AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- 6 5. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- 7 6. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- 8 7. Certified In Risk And Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- 9 8. Project Management Professional
- 10 Related
Best I.T Certifications in Nigeria and their Fees
Below are the best I.T Certifications in Nigeria and their Fees
1. Isaca Certification
IT certification in Nigeria has never been better than now. ISA stands for Information System Control Association, and it was founded in 1967 with the objective of resolving information technology concerns. Among the certifications offered by ISACA are:
- Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- Portfolio Management Professional (PFMP)
- Program Management Professional (PGMP)
- Certified Association in Project Management (CAPM)
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified In the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified in Risk and Risk System Control (CRISC)
2. Certified Information Security Manager
It was introduced in 2003 by ISACA and is hosted by ISACA. In addition to managing and developing information security systems in enterprise-level applications, a certificate in this course will help you to create and implement the best organisational security practises. Tead also Best Ideas to Make Money in Northern Nigeria
A four-hour exam with 150 questions is required to earn this certification. There is no set price for the exam. Those who are members of the organisation must pay $575, while non-members pay $760 in fees.
3. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
This is a beginner’s course that prepares you for more advanced AWD courses that are offered in the future. Amazon Web Services is the name of the service. During this course, you will learn about the AWS cloud architecture without being assigned specific and autonomous roles, as well as the architectural principles and other services provided by AWS.
4. AWS Certified Solutions Architect
In Nigeria, this is one of the most sought-after IT qualifications. Nigerians who work as Amazon Web Services solution architects are taught in the most efficient ways of utilising their knowledge to design applications and software using Amazon Web Services technology.
It is essential that you have the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification and pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C01) exam to receive the certificate. The exam is normally a multiple-choice exam that lasts about two hours and ten minutes, and it demands you to have knowledge and extensive experience in building distributed systems in order to pass it successfully. There is a fee of $125 for the exam.
5. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
As a result, ISACA issues certifications for auditing control and security.
For this certificate, you must pass a four-hour, 150-question test that is divided into five portions. It measures your broad knowledge as well as your procedural knowledge.
6. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Nigeria’s International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium offers this as one of the best IT certifications in Nigeria. Individuals who wish to become professionals in the field of information security should pursue this certification, which is at the advanced level. Read also List of Current Best Hospitals in Nigeria
Obtaining this credential can be a challenge for some. It takes a minimum of five years of relevant work experience in CISSP-related domains in order to qualify for the certification. On the other hand, a non-english exam with 250 questions and a duration of six hours costs $699.
7. Certified In Risk And Information Systems Control (CRISC)
IT certifications are becoming more commonplace. They can work as information security professionals, a security analyst, a security engineer, or even as a security architect.
It is necessary to take the CRISC test in order to obtain this certification.
8. Project Management Professional
This is a project manager’s certificate that is recognised by a number of Nigerian cooperatives. Your project management skills will improve as a result of this course.
Exams must be passed and project management experience is required in order to get certified. Project management professional education requires around 4500 hours for people with a bachelor’s degree and 7500 hours for those without a bachelor’s degree.
The exam costs between $250 and $400.