The Rosula Foundation JUPEB Scholarship Program provides winners with the opportunity to study any discipline of their choice and earn a degree at some of Nigeria’s and the world’s greatest universities. If you are interested in getting a scholarship for your studies, this article will guide you on how you can apply for the Rosula Foundation JUPEB Scholarship Program,
This year, Rosula Foundation will be enrolling candidates for MY DREAM SCHOLARSHIP (MDS 2021) through the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination (JUPEB Entry) for admission into the 200 level of any JUPEB-approved institution without having to write the JAMB UTME in order to obtain an Undergraduate Degree at three (3) Private Nigerian Universities without having to write the JAMB UTME.
Information about Rosula Foundation
Rosula Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation (NGO) that works on a local, national, and international level to alleviate the effects of social, economic, and political disparities in our world. We address these concerns through three primary fronts: empowerment, education, and humanitarian services, as a foundation built on love, caring, and empathy.
The Rosula Foundation works to reduce human suffering by offering relief, support, and resources to the world’s poor and less fortunate.
The Rosula Foundation JUPEB Scholarship Program’s Goals and Benefits
Rosula Foundation provides quality education to disadvantaged and vulnerable children and individuals in communities so that they can gain knowledge, access to resources, and control over their life.
Qualifications for the Rosula Foundation JUPEB Scholarship Program
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- In either of the last two SSCE 2019/2020 and 2020/2021, five (5) credit, including Mathematics and English, in not more than one seating (WAEC, NECO)
- You must be a Nigerian between the ages of 17 and 23.
- My Dream Scholarships (JUPEB Entry) is a very competitive programme, and only the best candidates are chosen. A committee will be formed to evaluate applications based on the following criteria:
- Academic excellence in any of the two most recent SSCEs (2019/2020 or 2020/2021)
- This programme is for people who have not yet received their JAMB results. You’ll need to fill out a JUPEB application.
- The JUPEB programme is a 9-10 month advanced level programme that permits interested applicants to get admission to any JUPEB-approved institution at the 200l level without having to write the JAMB UTME. For additional information, go to www.jupeb.com.
- Leadership, Integrity, and Hard Work have all been demonstrated in the past.
Required Documents for the Application
Fill out the online application form and upload the materials listed below.
- Passport photograph
- SSCE Certificate or Printout
- Secondary School Testimonial
- School ID Card
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Birth Certificate
- National Identification Number (NIN). (Optional)
- Must supply valid contact details. (Emails, Phone Numbers, Addresses etc.)
How to Apply for Rosula Foundation JUPEB Scholarship
If you’re qualified, please fill out the form below.
- To apply, visit the Rosula Foundation website at rosulafoundation.org.
- It is IMPORTANT to examine the websites of the institutions offering the scholarship and become familiar with the courses they offer for undergraduate programmes before beginning the application, as you will be asked to name your favourite school, Department/College, and Course of Study.
- Applicants should scan and upload copies of the above documents to the online application form.
- Candidates who pass the initial stage of screening will be contacted and invited to an interview with the selection committee at a later day, time, and location to be determined.