NYSC graduation list is a master list submitted by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) which contains names of graduates that eligible for the one year mandatory National Youth Service. In this post, you will learn how to check your name on the graduation list. Kindly note that NYSC graduation list is different from NYSC senate list. After reading this article, you will know the difference between both lists.
What is NYSC graduation list?
Graduation list is the list of graduates who are eligible to take part in National service. All the Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) across Nigeria are mandated to submit their graduation list to NYSC for documentation.
Differences between graduation list and senate list
Below are the main differences between graduation list and Senate list;
- Graduation list contains the names of all graduates, while NYSC Senate list contains only the names of candidates eligible for service.
- Graduation list shows registered or yet to register status of a graduate, while senate list status tells you if you are qualify to register.
- Senate list serves as ‘licence’ to NYSC online registration, while Graduation list serves as ‘hope’ for NYSC registration.
How to check your name on NYSC graduation list
Below are the steps by steps procedures to check your name on the graduation list;
1) Go to the NYSC portal at portal.nysc.org
2) Scroll down to find “View Graduation List” link
3) Click on “View Graduation List” link. Once you click on the link, a form will pop-up. Fill the form, and
4) Click on ”Extract PCM” button to view the list.
Follow the guideline below to fill the graduation list request form that will pop-up when you click on ”View Graduation List”
1) Select your Batch i.e. A, 2019
2) Select your programme i.e 1st Degree (University)
3) Select your Institution i.e Nnamdi Azikiwe University
4) Select your Accredited Course i.e Statistics
5) Finally, click on “Extract PCM”
- Check your name on JAMB matriculation list
- See how to check your name on JAMB matriculation list
- How to check NYSC Senate list for all institutions
Once, you click on “Extract PCM”, the graduate list will display on the screen, as shown below:Pay attention to the column, ”Status”, if you have registered for NYSC before, the status will display “Registered” but if you have not registered, the status will display “Yet To Register”. Then the numbers at the bottom (1,2,3,4,…) to toggle the list.
Thank you for reading this article to the end, if you have any question, use the comment section below.