The Chevening UK Government Scholarships Program 2023 is now accepting applications. Chevening Scholarships are given to people from all walks of life who can prove they have the drive and aptitude needed to effect change, and who can articulate how a master’s degree from the UK will enable them to do so.
The Chevening UK Government Scholarships Program 2023 provides scholars with complete financial support to pursue any eligible master’s degree at any UK university while also giving them access to a wide range of privileged academic, professional, and cultural experiences.
Over 50,000 professionals have taken advantage of Chevening’s opportunity to advance in the UK since the program’s inception in 1983.
For the academic year 2023–2024, there are more than 1,500 scholarships available worldwide, highlighting the UK’s continuous dedication to fostering the next generation of leaders.
Outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world can study for one year for master’s degrees in the UK thanks to the Chevening UK Government Scholarships Program 2023. There is no such thing as a “typical” Chevening Scholar, but we are searching for the kind of people who have the drive, connections, and influence to offer the leadership and solutions required to build a better future.
Chevening UK Government Scholarships Program 2023 Eligibility Requirements
- Be a citizen of a nation or territory that is eligible for Chevening.
- For a least of two years after your award has finished, go back to your home country.
- By the time you submit your application, you must have finished all requirements for an undergraduate degree that will allow you to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university. According to your subject and university selection, this is normally similar to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK, though it may be different.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2023.
Benefits Of Chevening UK Government 2023/2024 Scholarships Program
The Chevening UK Government Scholarships Program 2023 offers scholars the chance to network with one another, alumni, the FCDO, well-known lecturers, and partner organizations through a specially designed engagement program. Recipients of awards get:
Payment of tuition fees
Economy travel to and from your country of residence by an approved route for you only
An arrival allowance
The cost of an entry clearance (visa) application for you only
A departure allowance
A contribution of up to £75 for TB testing, where this is required
A travel top up allowance
A monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover accommodation and living expenses. The monthly stipend will depend on whether you are studying inside or outside London. These rates are subject to annual review.
How to Apply
Anyone interested and qualified can visit www.chevening.org to submit an application and also see the lineup of datelines and deadlines.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.