Daystar Power Women In Power Trainee Program For Nigerians 2023
Daystar Power Group offers hybrid solar power solutions for industrial & commercial customers in West Africa from small solar backup systems to massive megawatt-sized power plants. We believe that all businesses and consumers in Africa should have easy access to affordable, dependable, and clean power.
The goal of the 2023 Women in Power Trainee Program is to draw a diverse group of bright young engineering graduates who can be nurtured into influential leaders in the solar engineering sector. We are looking for people that are dedicated, motivated, and well-organized with a focus on constant improvement to go above and beyond expectations.
Daystar Power Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We place a special emphasis on achieving gender parity in our core operational jobs in order to foster the advancement of exceptional female solar engineers at an early stage in their careers. Daystar Power Group is dedicated to fostering inclusion and diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We forbid discrimination and harassment in any form, whether it be motivated by a person’s race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other factor covered by local, state, or federal law.
Daystar Power Women in Power Trainee Program Benefits
- Opportunity to join a forward-looking, innovative company, with international group of colleagues.
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development.
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast-growing company
Daystar Power Women in Power Trainee Program Requirements
- Education: a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University
- Completion of NYSC
- Experience: 0 – 2 years experience
- Language proficiency: English (excellent oral & writing skills).
- Self-motivated female engineer with a learners mindset.
- Passion for renewable energy.
[maxbutton id=”13″ url=”https://jobs.workable.com/view/kvthd6LZb3dQ7AwKxiXDuJ/2023-women-in-power-trainee-program-in-lagos-at-daystar-power” text=”CLICK HERE TO APPLY” ]