With eight processing centers across Nigeria, Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the country’s largest FMCG companies. For our Graduate Trainee Scheme, Dufil Prima is currently accepting applications from young brilliant graduates who are driven and eager with a mentality to provide exceptional outcomes and demonstrate a high level of respect and honesty.
About Dufil Group
Dufil Group has had a significant impact on the Nigerian culinary landscape over the last 17 years in the market. Indomie Instant Noodles, a product that appeals to a wide range of demographics, has become a household name across the country. DUFIL PRIMA FOODS PLC was founded in Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, in 2001 as a private limited liability company. In 2008, the company was transformed to a public limited company and became the group’s holding company after a restructuring operation. The facility exists as a result of rising demand for the product among consumers in the region and across the country. The goal is to give consumers with fresh, high-quality products.
Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Program Qualification
- Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, and Civil Engineering all require BSc and BTech first-class degrees.
- 0 to 2 years of logistics, engineering, or production experience.
- Between the ages of 21 and 30,
- NYSC must be completed (a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
- Must be willing to be deployed to any area at our company’s discretion.
- You must know how to use a computer.
- You must be physically fit and have decent vision.
How to Apply
Are you both interested and qualified? To apply, go to Dufil Prima Foods Plc on dragnetscreening.ng.
Click here for additional information.