This is to inform all who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU) as first choice and those that chose other institutions but are willing to change to EBSU, who scored 140 and above in 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) to visit our web site and fill our Post UTME form with full details of their credentials. The application starts from 24th August, 2023 and ends 14th September, 2023. Candidates are expected to pay non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 naira only for the Post UTME.
Candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2023 are eligible to apply
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates are not required to appear for physical screening
- Candidates will be notified of their admission status via EBSU portal
- Candidates must upload their O’level results to EBSU portal and on JAMB portal before they can be recommended for admission by JAMB
- An offer of admission must be accepted by the candidate on CAPS or JAMB portal within four(4) weeks and if not accepted within the period it is withdrawn.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose EBSU are also to be screened online. They are to access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to EBSU Registrar transcripts of their results.
The above is for the information of all concerned.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: www.portal.ebsu.edu.ng
- Click on ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS
- Select Application Form for POSTUTME or Application Form for Direct Entry Candidates
- Enter your Jamb registration number in a correct format
- Click on LOGIN to generate your payment invoice
- Proceed to any bank to make your payment or you can pay online with your debit card
- After payment go back to the portal to fill out the form.
- Make sure that your personal email address and phone number is used for the application
APPROVED MINIMUM CUT-OFF MARK FOR 2023/2024 ADMISSION EXERCISE