EduGrant is proud to present the risk and return fund scholarship for undergraduates in tech, a program designed to encourage students to pursue their academic aspirations.
Please review the eligibility and submission requirements listed below for further information.
Applications for the first edition of the risk and return fund scholarship for undergraduates IN TECH are being accepted until December 31, 2021. Interested applicants should create a profile on EduGrant’s website, study the criteria carefully, and follow the instructions, keeping in mind the deadline.
We are a non-profit organization founded on the conviction that today’s investment in education for all will produce tomorrow’s leaders.
We will construct a sustainable platform for the benefit of students across Nigeria by developing creative solutions catering to the larger education spectrum through partnerships with donors/sponsors.
We are a non-profit organization that assists students in realizing their full potential by providing funding options.
Edugrants Undergraduate Scholarship: Purpose and Benefits
The selected individuals will receive a full scholarship.
Edugrants Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification Requirements
- Applicants must be in the second year of their studies.
- Entrants must have been accepted into a recognized Nigerian postsecondary institution to pursue Engineering or a related technology discipline.
- Applicants must be able to produce a persuasive 500-750 word essay on the topic listed below.
- Original copies of all required certificates/documents must be provided by applicants.
- Entrants must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 4.5 or higher.
- All of our social media handles must be followed by applicants.
How to Apply for Edugrant Scholarship
Topic for Application Essay: My career plans, motivations and aspirations for impact. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Interested applicants should build a profile on Edugrant’s website before the deadline, read the criteria thoroughly, and follow the instructions.
Click here for additional information.