The Ekiti State Digital Skills Academy (ESDA) is a program created to give young people in Ekiti state the technological and soft skill proficiency they need to take advantage of local and international job possibilities. Front end software development, back end software development, product design, and product management are the four learning tracks covered by the program.
- Youths between the ages of 16-35 years who currently reside in Ekiti State.
- Applicants must have basic digital literacy.
- To make it easier for the people of Ekiti to access economic opportunities by upgrading the state’s technology and developing its digital workforce.
- To equip young people in Ekiti State with cutting-edge technology and soft skills so they can apply for entry-level positions in the technology sector both locally and internationally.
- To support the development of the Ekiti State technological ecosystem’s talent pipeline for technology
- To equip young people in Ekiti State with cutting-edge technology and soft skills.
- To lower youth unemployment in Ekiti State by enhancing technology proficiency and giving program participants job placement possibilities.
How To Apply
Go to Ekiti State Government on forms.office.com to apply
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.