The Ekiti State Scholarship Board has published an advertisement for Scholarship and Bursary Awards for the academic year 2023/2024.
Prospective applicants can now obtain free application forms for Undergraduate, HND, Postgraduate, and Physically Challenged students at the Ekiti State Scholarship Board, New Secretariat, Ado-Ekiti. All applicants must apply online using this website.
Qualification Requirements For The Scholarship
- To be eligible for undergraduate Scholarship Awards, applicants must be in their second year or higher of study. And must have completed WASSCE/NECO with at least five credits, including English Language and Mathematics, in a single sitting. In their current institutions of study, they must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0 for University or the equivalent of a Second Class (Upper Division), 3.50 for Polytechnics, and 3.50 for NCE.
- Applicants for the Master’s Degree and PhD Scholarship Award must have a minimum Undergraduate grade point average of 2nd Class (Upper Division). A distinction grade in a Master’s Degree is also required for the Ph.D Scholarship Award.
- Any candidate with a first-degree certificate lower than second class (Upper Division) and a distinction grade in master’s degree is ineligible for the Ph.D Scholarship. The university must provide a letter of recommendation.
- Students with physical disabilities enrolled in tertiary institutions (NCE, ND, College of Health Tech, School of Nursing/Midwifery, HND, and Post Graduates) are eligible for the Scholarship Award.
- Students enrolled in part-time or sandwich courses are ineligible for the Scholarship Awards.
DATE OF SUBMISSION: All potential applicants must submit their hard copy application form (5) by FRIDAY, JUNE 15th, 2023.
Late Application Forms (s) will not be accepted by the Board.
Download the scholarship/bursary applications shown below.