If you have been asking to know when Ekiti State University’s Postgraduate admission form will be will be out, this article will provide you with all the answers you need for your questions about EKSU Postgraduate admission portal for the 2021/2022 academic session. We advise you to read this article to the in order to get the full information. In this post, you will get to know the requirements, admission form fee and every other information that is relevant to EKSU Postgraduate admission portal 2021.
Ekiti State University invites applications from interested and qualified candidates for admission into Postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. Admission process has commenced in earnest and the school is welcoming applications for enrollment into different academic programmes at the university.
Opportunities are available for interested and qualified candidates for postgraduate study leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s Degree, and Ph.D. Degree at the Ekiti State University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Before we proceed, it is important for you to know that Ekiti State University offers various causes at the Postgraduate level and it is one of the best academic institutions in Nigeria and Africa.
Before you can be considered for admission into Ekiti State University’s Postgraduate in the 2021/2022 academic session, you need to obtain the Postgraduate admission form, complete and submit for the screening process.
How to Buy the Form
It is also important to note here, that, the cost of the Postgraduate admission form is N16, 600.00 (Sixteen Thousand and Six Hundred Naira Only). Click here to buy the application form.
How to Apply for Ekiti State University’s Postgraduate Admission
- Visit EKSU official admission portal here
- Click “Admission” and upon the opening of the page, select Post-graduate
- On the signup page, create and account using a valid email address
- Upon creation and verification of account, login with your email or username and password
- Select “Postgraduate Application” on the dashboard
- Then input your payment reference number, which was generated when making payment on Remita
- On the next page, complete the form by providing your bio data and other information
- Press the “Submit” button to submit your application.
Best of luck as you apply. For all the latest information, subscribing to our newsletter here, which brings you latest news on youth empowerment, scholarships, grants, NYSC, admissions and a lot more.