If you are between the ages of 18 and 30, a citizen and university graduate from any of the Niger-Delta states, this article is for you. Energy Talent Company invites applications from qualified and interested candidates for the 2022 Energy Talent Scholarship programme for Nigerians.
Energy Talent Company is an energy education technology company that provides students with over 300 hours of solar energy practice-based learning and apprenticeships. Energy Talent Company provides learners with career development, career support, and job placement in addition to world-class training.
About Energy Talent Company
At Energy Talent Co, we train and employ Nigeria’s future renewable energy leaders. We’ve worked with All On, a prominent impact investing firm, to recruit, train, and out-hire solar talent who live in or are indigenes of the Niger Delta for this cohort.
Criteria for Eligibility for Energy Talent Company Scholarship
- Those who live in or are natives of the Niger Delta (Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers)
- Between the ages of 18 and 30
- University graduates with a STEM background or a significant interest in solar energy support services.
- Committed to creating a career in the solar energy sector
- Holders of a discharge certificate from the compulsory National Youth Service Corps or those who will receive their release certificate before November 2021
Benefits of the Eneregy Talent Scholarship Programme
- Successful applicants will gain in-depth knowledge, abilities, and proficiency in the solar energy business.
- Successful candidates will be hired full-time at recognised solar energy companies, where they will get valuable job experience and expand their network.
- Energy Talent Company is an energy edu-tech firm that offers over 300 hours of solar energy practice-based learning and apprenticeships to students. Energy Talent Company provides learners with career development, career support, and job placement in addition to world-class training.
Process of Application
If you are qualified and interested in applying, visit the Energy Talent Company’s website.