The Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria, which emphasizes technological leadership, will begin in May 2023. This graduate program draws and mentors the most dedicated, creative, and inventive technical minds across Nigeria. If you are a technology enthusiast and are interested in giving your career a lift and more visibility, please follow by reading on as we tell you everything you need to know about this great opportunity and how you can apply and be selected.
The company is looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2020 and 2021 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of work experience
- Candidates should have completed their NYSC program
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Communication skills
Benefits of Ericsson Graduate Program
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs are provided by senior specialists in the industry.
How To Apply
To apply for this opportunity, Click Here.