The Federal Government conditional cash transfer (CCT) has commenced in Lagos, and expanding to other states.
The beneficiaries of CCT in Amuwo- Odofin, Apapa-Iganmu, Ibeju-Lekki, Epe and Badagry local govt in Lagos have received N10,000 each for May and June 2020.
The initiative was launched in Lagos last week. Other states yet will receive theirs this week.
However, the Lagos state commissioner for Wealth Creation and Employment, Mrs. Yetunde Arobieke, thanked the Federal Government for its support in the cash transfer unit in Lagos.
Yetunde also hailed Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu for his commitment and support in making the implementation a success. She recalled that enrollment began in April with the most vulnerable, and the poorest of the poor.
The commissioner added that over 8,000 households were registered by the Cash Transfer Office, as approved by the governor in April, 2020.
Meanwhile, the National Programme Coordinator of the scheme Dr. Temitope Shinkaye, represented by Mohammed Abdullah, said the programme focused on the poor and vulnerable as identified through geographic and community-based targeting.
He said the programme facilitated the transfer of N5,000 per month to the identified beneficiaries, noting that payment was made every two months to eligible households selected from the national social register.
- How To Apply For Wema Bank Collateral-Free SME Loans
- Best Mobile Apps To Get Quick Loan In Nigeria 2020
- How To Get Quick Loan by Dialing USSD Code On Your Phone
- How To Access CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020 (step-by-step)
- How to Access NHF Loan from Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
- How To Apply For FarmerMoni Loan 2020 – Federal Govt Initiative
- How to Apply for FG Special Public Works (SPW) Recruitment 2020
- How To Get Loan From Bank Of Industry With NYSC Certificate
- How to Apply for CBN NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan In Nigeria