The previous years have gone with their cut off marks and qualifications. Meanwhile, this is the newly release list of Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) general cut off mark and departments cut off.marks. Also check: UNN Cut Off Marks.
The Federal University of Technology, Minna is accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC). It is owned by the Federal Government, established in 1983 and is located in Minna, Niger State. The Institution has the capacity to offer admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate student in their choice of studies.
About FUTMINNA cut-off point
FUTMINNA cutoff point is an agreed score set aside by the school as a means of their prospective student’s qualification in the JAMB’s examination. This is also a basis of an individual’s department score and both those who meet or are above the required Jamb score will be offered admission to the university, while those with a below score will be screened out.
As an agreed-upon score by the school management board, those who score below the score should don’t think of enrolling into FUTMMINA.therefore your Jamb score and your O.LEVEL determine your qualifications into the department of your choice.
It is also advisable that students look into the school’s Jamb cut off mark in various departments as they determine what course or department to go into.
FUTMINNA General cut off mark
The Federal University Technology Minna cut off mark is 165 score in UTME. The cut off mark was released by the management of the Institution.
FUTMINNA Departmental Cut off Marks
Just as this have be a bit discussed above, the General minimum JAMB score still remains 165 while that of the Departments varies. Below are the FUTMINNA Departmental Cut off points:
- Agriculture – 165
- Food Science & Technology – 170
- Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology – 165
- Computer Engineering – 190
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering – 180
- Mechatronics Engineering – 180
- Telecommunication Engineering – 170
- Agric. and Bioresources Engineering – 170
- Chemical Engineering – 180
- Civil Engineering – 180
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering – 170
- Mechanical Engineering – 180
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering – 180
- Architecture – 200
- Building – 165
- Estate Management & Valuation – 165
- Quantity Surveying – 170
- Surveying & Geoinformatics – 165
- Urban & Regional Planning – 165
- Computer Science – 190
- Cyber Security Science – 190
- Information Technology – 180
- Information Science and Media Studies – 165
- Logistics and Transport Management – 165
- Project Management Technology – 165
- Animal Biology – 165
- Biochemistry – 180
- Microbiology – 180
- Plant Biology – 165
- Applied Geophysics – 165
- Chemistry – 165
- Geography – 165
- Geology – 165
- Mathematics – 165
- Physics – 165
- Statistics – 165
- Educational Technology – 165
- Industrial and Technology Education – 165
- Library and Information Science – 165
- Science Education – 165
FUTMINNA admission requirements
Candidate who want to study in FUTMINNA should make it their first of choice during JAMB registration in order not to be denied admission. Aside that, candidate are also expected to meet up with their discribed Jamb Subject base on courses and department.
Above all you must have credited at least Five (5) O’level credit passes including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.