Google for Startups Accelerator: Black Founders is a 10-week digital accelerator program for Seed to Series A technology startups in North America.
The accelerator program is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to Black founder communities across North America. In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator also includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for founders.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Facebook. Google was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. The company’s rapid growth since incorporation has triggered a chain of products, acquisitions, and partnerships beyond Google’s core se…
Benefits of Google Black Founders Program
- Equity-free assistance Three months of help without equity
- mentoring: guidance from more than 20 Google teams
- Training in leadership, marketing, and design
- Strategic assistance: assistance with business and product strategy
- Google product credits for your technology stack
- Early entry: early use of new Google features and products
- access to specialists access to the network of business specialists at Google
- Partnership on a technical project: Advanced technology project
equirements for Google Black Founders Program Qualification
- Open to technology startups with a black lead in the United States and Canada.
- The accelerator program is ideally suited for tech firms with headquarters in the US and Canada that are in the Seed to Series A revenue producing stage.
- The entrepreneur and the necessary team members must be accessible to participate in all program parts for their cohort, and the chosen enterprises must have at least 5+ workers.
- Startups should strive to integrate AI/ML technology in their product, service, or operations and/or show an interest in utilizing this technology in the future in order to ensure Google can give substantial value.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Google on https://startup.google.com/accelerator/black-founders/ to apply
The Black Founders Google for Startups Accelerator will begin operations in late September 2023. The cohort will include 10–12 technology businesses with headquarters in the United States and Canada.
For more details, visit Google website on https://startup.google.com/accelerator/black-founders/