Investment apps like i-invest can help you secure your money while also generating profits. It provides you with a number of investing options from which to choose. Everything you need to know about the mobile app is right here.
- 1 i-invest in a nutshell
- 2 1. Treasury Bills (T-Bills)
- 3 2. Equities
- 4 3. Fixed Deposit Certificates
- 5 3. Commercial Papers (CPs)
- 6 4. Eurobonds
- 7 5. Insurance
- 8 How can I sign up for i-invest and make an investment?
- 9 What are the qualifications for investing with i-invest?
- 10 What is the procedure for downloading the i-invest app?
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 Related
i-invest in a nutshell
i-invest is a software program that allows you to buy treasury-related items and securities without the assistance of a broker. You may also track multiple investment portfolios using the mobile application’s UI dashboard. It also gives ordinary investors a straightforward opportunity to earn a high rate of interest.
Parthian Partners Limited, a privately held business controlled by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), launched the digital platform in 2018. In essence, the platform offers financial services with a focus on Treasury bill investments, FinTech, Savings, and Securities. It allows individual investors to fund various infrastructure projects in Nigeria while also earning a profit.
What services does i-invest provide?
You can access a variety of investing choices using the mobile app. They are as follows:
1. Treasury Bills (T-Bills)
Treasury bills, often known as T-Bills, are investment products issued by the Nigerian government through the Central Bank. It is used by the government to raise donations from individuals and organizations. When you buy a Treasury bill, you are basically lending money to the federal government. This money is used by the government to pay down debt and cover other costs such as military equipment and salaries.
When you invest in stocks, you are just purchasing a company’s stock on the stock exchange. To put it another way, when you acquire stock in a firm, you are investing in equity. You can buy and sell shares in trustworthy companies featured on the marketplace using the i-invest equities program. This investment can be made quickly and easily from your phone.
3. Fixed Deposit Certificates
Fixed Deposit Notes, often known as Term Deposits, are financial institution-issued investment vehicles. You invest a set quantity of money for a set period of time at a pre-determined interest rate in a fixed deposit. You will not be able to get your money back until the time limit has passed.
Fixed deposits, in general, pay a greater interest rate than traditional savings accounts. As a result, it is a superior investment opportunity worth considering.
3. Commercial Papers (CPs)
Commercial Papers (CPs) are short-term financial instruments issued by corporations to raise funds from the general public to meet their immediate needs. Because of their strong credit ratings, multinational firms in Nigeria are the primary issuers of CPs.
A eurobond is a sort of investment that is denominated in another currency. The Nigerian Eurobond, for example, is denominated in US dollars. In essence, this enables you to invest in US dollars from Nigeria. Large firms raise funds by offering bonds to individuals in a foreign currency through this investment. Because they are denominated in a foreign currency, these bonds are also known as external bonds.
Tangerine Life Insurance combines with the mobile app to provide you with excellent insurance coverage. Using the platform, you may purchase an insurance coverage quickly and easily.
Essentially, the i-invest mobile app provides you with various goods to invest in and protect your financial future.
How can I sign up for i-invest and make an investment?
Follow the steps below to sign up for i-invest:
- First, get the i-invest software from the Google Play store for Android devices or the App Store for iPhones and iPads.
- Then, on the’register’ toolbar, fill in your information.
- Add money to your digital wallet. You can pay with your debit card or a bank transfer.
- Select your preferred investment option and enter the amount you wish to invest.
You can also register on their official website. Simply go to www.i-investng.com and select the “register” toolbar.
What are the qualifications for investing with i-invest?
The following are the essential prerequisites for registering on the app:
- An acceptable method of identifying
- Your Verification Number from the Bank (BVN)
- Personal information such as your name, phone number, and email address.
- A photocopy of your passport and a copy of your most recent utility bill
It is crucial to remember, however, that in order to register and invest using the app, you must be at least 18 years old.
What is the procedure for downloading the i-invest app?
The app can be downloaded by following the instructions below:
- If you have an Android phone, go to the Google Play Store; if you have an iPhone, go to the App Store.
- In the search bar, type ‘i-invest’.
How can I get in touch with i-invest?
You can reach out to i-invest in the following ways:
- Address: 22a Udi Street, Osborne Foreshore, Ikoyi, Lagos.
- Phone Number: +234 1 700 4271
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.i-investng.com
I-invest is a smartphone app that allows you to make sound investing decisions. It also allows you to get a life insurance coverage quickly and easily. The information provided above will show you how to invest in the platform and profit from it.