MarketMoni is a part of Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP). It is a federal government loan scheme which was created to offer financial assistance to Micro businesses in Nigeria at NO interest rate. If you need a financial help in your business, keep reading to see how you can access marketmoni loan in Nigeria.
Requirements to access marketmoni loan
Below are the necessary requirements to obtain marketmoni loan;
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) and a bank account where the money will be deposited.
- You must not be less than 18 years, and must be a business owner or trader.
- You must belong to a registered market association or cooperative union in your location.
- Must have valid identification (National ID Card or Voter’s Card).
- You must have active phone number.
- The association you belong must indicate interest for the marketmoni loan by submitting application to Bank of Industry (BOI). They can do this by visiting boi.ng/marketreg or nearest BOI office.
- If the association you belong qualifies for market money loan. An agent would be deployed to your group to verify and obtain your membership details for loan assessment.
Note: You can access between the amount of N10,000 to N50,000 depending on the scale of your business. The repayment period for this loan is six(6), but you can borrow and pay back as many times as possible. See how to apply for Npower Geep laon.
How to Apply for Market Money loan
To apply for marketmoni loan, visit Bank of Industry website at https://www.boi.ng/apply/ or call 0700-CALL-BOI (0700-225-5264). You can also visit any BOI office nearest to register or apply through your assigned state focal person.
We hope you find this article useful, kindly share wide on social media to help other people. If you have questions or contributions, go to the comment section below. See how to apply for CBN loan.