The Nigerian Army is informing the general public and all interested applicants that the online application process for the 83 Regular Recruits Intake for Non-Tradesmen and Women has begun.
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and have a National Identity Card (NIN) or BVN.
- According to Nigerian Army regulations, the applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must not have ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law.
- All applicants must have a valid birth certificate or a valid age declaration certified by the National Population Commission, a hospital, or a local government council.
- All applicants must have a minimum of four passes in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in no more than two sittings.
- An candidate must be at least 18 years old and no more than 22 years old when training begins on August 8, 22.
- Male and female applicants must be at least 1.68 meters tall and 1.62 meters tall, respectively.
- The applicant must have a current state of origin certificate.
- Any further skill knowledge would be advantageous.
- Candidates should be aware that there will be no computer-based pre-selection test.
- There is no dedicated recruitment center.
- The Zonal Screening Exercise will not be held.
- All possible recruit screening will take place in the candidates’ respective home states.
- Candidates are not permitted to bring any electronic or recording equipment to the State Recruitment Exercise location.
- Candidates must also follow COVID-19 guidelines, which include hand washing, wearing a face mask, and maintaining a safe physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or fabricates his or her results and is caught even during training at Depot NA will be removed from the program.
- Candidates should have their BVN printout with them.
- Candidates are strongly urged not to provide any type of payment or enticement to any individual or group of individuals to aid them in the recruitment process.
- Candidates should carefully study the instructions on the website or, if they have any questions, call the following help lines: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- The names of those who have been shortlisted for screening will be posted on the NA website for all candidates to see.
- From June 28 to July 11, 2022, shortlisted candidates must report to their respective states of origin for a screening process.
How To Apply
Online applications are available at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
Use the username and password to access the above-mentioned link.
Fill out the application form, submit it online, and print a copy for your records. Then, as needed, print and complete the Guarantor Form.
To the specified state recruitment centers, make sure you carry copies of the Application Form and guarantor paperwork.
The deadline is May 13, 2022.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED!