Applications for Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme is ongoing. In this post, you will learn how to register for the programme in Africa.
Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is a leading Africa philanthropy aimed at empowering young African entrepreneurs.
This programme is not only meant for Nigerians but for all young African entrepreneurs.
TEF is looking for the most innovative Africans with business ideas to apply for its Entrepreneurship Programme. It has so far empowered several thousands of young African entrepreneurs across the continent.
The programme has mentored and fund over 9,000 African entrepreneurs, with the goal of creating millions of jobs in Africa.
What does TEF entrepreneurship programme offer?
- It offers business training
- Up to $5,000 (N2m) grant
- Global networking opportunities
- Must be an African based entrepreneur.
- Applicants must have a business idea, or innovative businesses that have been existing for less than three (3) years.
- Must have business (or idea) that have the potential to create jobs.
Note: TEF funding and disbursement of cash selection process will start from August – December, 2020.
How to Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship programme
Below is how to register for TEF entrepreneurship programme;
- Visit the TEF official application portal at www.application.tefconnect.com
Need Federal Govt Free-Interest Loan? =>See Here.
Click on ‘Apply’, and fill the application form.
After submitting your application, next is to undergo business training.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit their updated business plan.
Top performers will be selected to receive $5,000 seed capital to execute their business plan.
Other recommended programmes for you
- N-power Nigeria programme
- Nigeria police Force (NPF) Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Special Public Works (SPW) Recruitment
- NALDA Recruitment
If you have question or contribution, feel free to drop it in the comment section below. Also do not forget to share this post across social media.