The Unicaf Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications. The scholarship is a step forward as well as a chance for holders of a bachelor’s degree and all students in their final year of a bachelor’s degree program. The scholarship will be given in four (4) stages, with each step receiving a free laptop and a cash prize of USD 500, $300, $200, and $100.
The goal of the Unicef University scholarship is to help young graduates advance their careers and lives so that they may benefit themselves, their nation, and Africa.
- MBA – Management
- MBA – Health Management
- MBA – Management Information System tuition fees
- MBA – Finance
- MBA – Oil & Gas Management
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- LLM – Master of Law
- MSc – Healthcare Management
- MSc – Web Design and Development
- MSc – Managerial Psychology
- MA Education
The Scholarship’s Nature
“How important is the role of young people in the nation’s effort for development and progress?” write an essay.
The competition winners will receive tuition costs, as well as be announced in the media and invited to meet with the press at the award event at UNICEF’s Lagos offices.
- Assume the role of a Nigerian student.
- Having a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- You must be a final-year student.
- Write your name, gender, age, city, email address, and phone number at the top of your entry document.
- Include a short version of your CV, as well as your photo and information about your Bachelor’s degree (name of university, degree title, and date awarded, if you have already graduated).
- Your essay should not be longer than two A4 typed pages, with a font size of 12 and 1.5 spacing.
- Plagiarism and duplicating unidentified sources should be avoided. Non-original content must be properly attributed.
- All final-year Bachelor’s degree students and Bachelor’s degree holders in Nigeria under the age of 30 are eligible to enter the UNICEF essay competition.
How to Apply For Unicaf Scholarship
Please send your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.